Wednesday 30 January 2013

St Bridget

Today I did art.The class was reading the story of st Bridget and singing the song 'We Sing a Song to Bridget' so they were making a poster of her and her cloak growing.Firstly I had to go to the store room to get a big box of fabric;then I cut the fabric into squares.I called each table to come to the art table and work on the picture.I had to help them stick the fabric down,paint the grass,sponge the sky and stick crepe paper down for the clouds.When it came to home time I handed each girl their daffodil they planted a few weeks ago and helped them zip up their coats.When they had gone home I helped the teacher take down some old posters to make room for the picture of St Bridget.When the picture was up the teacher said that I could go because she had no other jobs for me so I got off earlier than normal.
I had a really good day today I even remember when I was in primary school when I used to sing the song 'We sing a Song to Bridget' and the picture I was helping with was a picture from my 6th class religion book!

No comments:

Post a Comment