Wednesday 16 January 2013

A very Busy Day!

Today I had a very busy day with the senior infants.
This morning when I arrived at work experience I had to go get a laminator;while I was waiting for it to heat up I had to go get the school camera and put sheets into folders.When the laminator was ready I realise it was the wrong size so I had to go get the other one.While  I was waiting to for it to heat up I put away the small laminator.When it was warm enough I laminated a page that said 'happy new year 2013' then I had to take photos of each girl holding the page.
After break I had to go to the pharmacy across the road to get the photos developed;There wast a huge line there and I had to wait ages,when the photos were finally ready I went back to the school and gave the change and receipt to the office.Then I had to stick all the photos onto calenders and cut out things for art.
After lunch I gave out scissors and took the girls in groups of 5 to the art table to do art with them.When they were gone home I took down posters and stuck up art;then I had to put lots of sheets into folders.I had all the folders spread out on the floor and a huge pile of sheets to go into them so it took a long time.
I had a very busy day today but I still had fun with the girls and am looking forward to going back next week!This is the art work that I did with the girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment