Wednesday 23 January 2013

Art

Today I did lots of art!This morning I had to go to the store room to get a box of material;then i cut out small squares of bright to use for art.Then I helped the helped the teacher get ready for art.(This week is water awareness week;so each class had to make a poster about saving water)I took 3 girls down to the back of the room to paint the poster,stick down fabric and bubble wrap.When the poster was done I had to go across to the shop and get Cocktail stick so they could make cubes.When I came back I had to give everyone 12 sticks and then give out 8 marshmallows to everyone.I then helped them stick the marshmallows and sticks together to make cubes.Then I gave out napkins and helped them get ready to go home.When they had gone home the teacher gave me copys to do work in;I had to draw lines on 2 pages in each copy,then I had to writ out a few sums in every ones maths copy.
heres a photo of the water awareness poster I was working on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment