Wednesday 9 January 2013

Back to Primary School!



Today I went back to my old primary school for my second work experience placement!It was great to be back in my old school;it hasn't changed much since I was there but there is a new building with a new office and now every classroom has an interactive white board.This morning when I arrived at the school the principal told me and the other girls that were there for work experience what we would be doing while we were there.The principal brought me to room 10 so I am doing my work experience in a senior infants class.
Today I got introduced to the class and helped with art.First I set up the art table;so I got to put out paints and paintbrushes.I went to the office to get blue paint and then I took groups of 3 girls to the art table to do paint printing with them.After break I did more painting but this time they were painting pictures about a story they read during the morning so I took them in groups of 5.After lunch I did more painting and when they senior infants went home the teacher had to go to a meeting so I had to clean up the art table and paints;then I had to write out new labels for the crayon boxes and I took down some pictures from the wall.
I had a really good day today in the primary school and I am really looking forward to going back new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment