Friday 9 November 2012

Day 6

Today I was in the toddler room.In the morning I helped the toddlers glue penguins onto cardboard,then I made gloop(which is cornflour and water)for the teacher and handed out bowl.After gloop I helped with pouring and spooning work;so i had to tell the toddlers which hand to use and pick up the seeds that fell off the spoon and wipe up the water that they spilt.Then before I went to have my lunch I read some books.In the afteroon after my lunch I did some colouring with the toddlers and I drew 7 houses for them to colour in;Then they helped me colour in my house.After colouring we went outside to play with the footballs,so I had to zip up everyones coats and put on their hats.We we came back inside we did a puppet show of 'Goldie Locks And The Tree Bears'.

No comments:

Post a Comment