Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day 5!

I cant believe we are already half way through our first term of work experience.
I was in the Montessori today,I helped the children do their work in the morning;which meant helping them count and say the alphabet and pointing at shapes and asking them what they were.After their work I helped them paint bats black for Halloween art.After art I wiped the table cloth down.Then I did jigsaws with a little girl and they sang a Halloween song for me.After we did some reading;and I read a few books for them.
After lunch I went into a new room and watched a small group of Montessori kids while the teacher helped the after school creche kids get changed out of their uniforms.Then I went back into the room I was in this morning and we did bowling!It was really fun;there were two teams and they sat in 2 lines on either side of the room and each of them had a go at rolling the ball at the pins.Then we took out the plastic kitchens and tea sets!Then just before I left they sang some nursery rhymes before having their snack.
I wont be writting a work experience bolg next week due to mid-term but I'll be writting again on november 7th,until then check out my TY blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment