Wednesday 10 October 2012

Montessorri

Today was my third day of work experience.I was upstairs in the Montessori with kids aged 4 and 5.There is a huge difference between them and the toddlers downstairs.This morning there was lots of work getting done in the Montessori;they were learning about the different seasons and trees.After doing  their work all the kids got a bowl of cheerios(because they are hosting breakfasts for child line) and got their photos taken.After their cheerios I got to help them play with play-doh,and got to draw trees for them.
After lunch we sang lots of nursery rhymes and played with toys.Then at two o'clock we went outside and I played duck duck goose and I was put in jail for no reason.
I didn't just play all day though I had to do loads of jobs for the teacher.First I had to go look for milk,then I had to go into every room to look for the camera;after that I had to get an extra chair and play-doh from the other Montessori teacher and lastly I had to get tissues in the storage room.When I was getting the tissues I had to stand on a chair because they were on a high shelf;it was funny when I had to explain to the teacher why it took me so long to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment