Wednesday 17 October 2012

Day 4!

Today during my fourth day of work experience I did lots of fun things.This morning I got to do some art;I helped glue ghosts onto black paper plates.Then I helped the toddlers wash their toys-or as they say give their toys a bath.Then  we learnt how to draw the number three and did some show and tell during circle time.One girl brought in a bouncy ball and everyone got a chance to bouncy it.Then after circle time the teacher read a story about Peppa Pig.
After lunch I was back in the same room,with the toddlers.We played with some toys for a while and then read some books.I read 'Chicken Licken' five times!Then after reading we played with Lego and I built a really cool robot and helped a little girl make a tower.
I had lots of fun today and am looking forward to next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment