Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 7!

Today I was in the Montessori rooms.This morning I helped teach the students how to tie their laces.Which was not fun;because they kept making knots that I had to untangle.Then I untangled a huge box of wool for the teacher.After I joined in circle time;and the kids sang the days of the week,the months of the year and he seasons.After circle time I helped them learn about the weather.Then they went outside and I swept the floor and then mopped it.When I was done I went outside where I played a shape game(I had to call out shapes that were painted on the ground and the children had to run to them.)Then we went back inside and they sang Christmas songs and showed me their dance for their Christmas play.After lunch I spent the afternoon playing with Bratz Dolls and dress-up.One girl had 6 hairbands on and another made me do a dolls hair 4 times in a row!After dress up and dolls we went outside again for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment