Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 8!

This morning I helped the children with their Montessori work;I had to jumble up numbers and letters and asked them to point to a letter so they had to find it.Then I handed out cups for snack time;after snack time I watched them do their nativity play and sing their Christmas songs.After their play I arranged the chairs in a circle for circle time;where we discussed the sun and what clothes you wear in the sun.After circle time I helped them trace a swirly line on a snails shell and handed out crayones.After tracing we did jigsaws and did some reading;then I went home for lunch.After lunch I played with the farm animals and after one table did colouring and the other did lego;so I stayed on the lego table and I helped make a house!When we were doing lego a man came in to fix the blind and the radiator cover,so we had to move to the other end of the room so we wouldn't be in his way.After lego we went outside and the other class was out so we played with them.
I can't believe we only have two more weeks left;but I am looking forward to going to my next placement after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment