Wednesday 27 February 2013

Test Today!

Today the senior infants were doing a test so I didn't do much with them.This morning I had to cover all the classroom walls with black bin bags so they couldn't see any words on the walls.Then I helped the teacher move the tables,then I paired everyones pencil and the extra ones.After that I collected all the crayon bowls and everything on their desks.Then I put dividers in between each girl.When they were doing their test I ruled copies,put art in art folders and changed each girls reader for them.After the test I put the tables back,and collected the dividers.Then I mounted some of their art onto pink and purple paper and stuck them up on the walls after taking down all the bin bags.Then I had to cut out letters that said 'our spring flowers' and stick them onto yellow card and then onto the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment