Wednesday 20 February 2013

bust,busy,busy!

This morning I lined copies,took down some words and stuck up new ones,then I had to swap each girls book for a new one.Then I put up a new alphabet and covered the letters in plastic covers so they wouldn't get wet.After break I helped with art;I gave out paintbrushes and newspaper.There were a few girls form 6th class there so they helped me set up.Then I sat a the red table to help.They were making patterns using the tip of the paintbrush so I had to help them.Then I got to do some;I painted the title with the teacher.Then I had to paint and cut out a table,a ball,a book,a cylinder and kite.After lunch I cleaned up the paints and stuck up the new art.Then before I went home I put homework into folders and I also put art into art folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment