Wednesday 10 April 2013

1st day of my 3rd work experience!

Today I started my work experienec in the local party shop called 'Party Mad'.
Today during my work experience I learned how to make weights to go on balloons.I had to cut lots of ribbion in differnt colours and then tie them onto the balloons filled with sand,then stick stickers on the and wrap them up and tie them with ribbion and curl the ribbion.Then I helped organise the costumes on the back wall.I had to take them all down and help put them back up with the other costumes that matched;for example I had to put all the nurse costumes and accessories together.Then I stacked party cups and put them on shelves beside the d napkins and plates that matched.After that I had to put the candles and balloons in order of age;so I had to put all the 1s together,all the 2s together and so on.
I had a good day and am looking forward to going back next week because I am going to be learning how ordering online works.

No comments:

Post a Comment